4.24.2011

Love Juice


There is something magical about mixing some up. 

And they are delicious. 
 

What I used:

a bottle of water
Hawaiian punch singles ($1 for a pack of 8 at Walmart)
a roll of heart wrapping paper (from targets $1 bins), scrapbook paper will work too.
avery file folder labels #48366
card stock for heart labels
ribbon
paper straws
tape 

First remove water bottle label and replace with a 2" strip of wrapping paper. I taped mine in place. 

Print heart labels on card-stock. 
You can find them HERE. Make sure to print in the landscape setting. I cut and matted (optional) my label. Then taped it to the middle, front of bottle with double sided tape. 

Next I applied my Love Juice label to the mix pouches. 
You can print my labels HERE. *They are formatted to only print on Avery file folder labels #48366. 

I punched a hole in the top of the pouch and strung a ribbon through it.  I tied a knot around the neck of the bottle keeping it loose enough that I could slide a straw through as well. 

That's it, they are ready to be delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment